Pediatric & Neonatal Wound Care Workshop
Presented by Dr. Amaya
This is a convenient one-day seminar. It’s a comprehensive review on Pediatric and Neonatal Wounds. Ideal for Nurses, OT/PT, Home Health Agencies and Doctors who care for infants and children with complex wounds.
- Date: March 1st, 2019
- Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Presented by: Dr. Rene Amaya
Holiday Inn and Suites Webster/NASA
302 W. Bay Area Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
- Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Each attendee will receive a binder with copies of the power point lectures upon arrival
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast and registration (Exhibitor Booths Open)
- 8:15 AM: Welcome and Introduction
- 8:30 AM: Lecture #1: Assessment of Neonatal Wounds
- 9:30 AM: Lecture #2: Neonatal Wound Dressings: Challenges in the Fragile Patient
- 10:30 AM: Break (Exhibitor Booths Open)
- 10:45 AM: Lecture #3: Wound Debridement
- 11:45 AM: Lunch (Exhibitor Booths Open)
- Open forum for Q&A
- 12:45 PM: Lecture #4: IV Infiltrates in the Neonate
- 1 :45 PM: Lecture #5: Pressure Ulcers in the Neonate
- 2:45 PM: Break (Exhibitor Booths Open)
- 3:00 PM: Lecture #6: Special Situations in Pediatric Wound Care
- 3:45 PM: Evaluation and Q&A
- 4:00 PM: Closing Remarks
- Networking Social to follow
To be eligible for documentation of credits for this live event, participants must attend the full activity and complete the evaluation form
Commercial Support Provided By:
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Texas Nurses Association – Approver, an accredited approver with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Cancellations made 14 days or more in advance of the workshop date will receive a 100% refund. If cancellation is made less than 14 days before the event, a refund will not be given but a credit that can be applied for registration to the next workshop can be issued.